When teachers assign you home-language homework, you will receive them on your homepage on the app.
- Locate the DLL activity on your child's feed. The homework will have a DLL icon
- To view the vocabulary and key sentences and translations, tap on "Other Languages".
- Tap the speaker icon to have the vocabulary and key sentences translations read aloud.
- Tap on "Submit" to send your recordings of practice and add in comments.
- Tap on the red circle to record audio of your practice, and/or tap on the space at the top where it says "Add a comment" for your comments on the homework.
- Don't forget to tap "Submit" when you're done to send your homework back to your child's teacher.
Then tap the "Ok" button to confirm.
- Your submission will be added under the homework on your homepage.
- You can tap on the audio to listen to your recording. You can also tap on the three dots to edit your comment or re-record your audio or delete the submission.
Please reach out to us if you have additional questions!