If you are a Teacher or an Administrator, you may add a DLL home-language activity assignment by following the next steps:
1. From the Home Menu, select a classroom and click on it.
2. Click on DLL.
3. Click on the Plus Sign to add an activity.
Here is where you'll add the information for the activity.
4. Type a Subject Line, it can be anything you want: by theme, by weeks, by topics, etc.
5. Click on the "Select Language" button to select the languages to translate into.
6. Add or remove the desired languages from the list, you can choose from 60+ available languages.
7. Add key vocabulary or a simple sentence.
8. Click on the "Translate" button to see the results.
9. You can choose to add photos by clicking on the image square.
10. Choose your engagement options.
11. Select the posting date.
12. Click the "Save" button.
You should now be able to see your DLL Activity posted.
For additional guidance, please refer to our guides/videos down below.
Please reach out to us if you have additional questions!