The Lesson Library feature from our Reflective Lesson Planning module enables Preschool and UTK teachers to share age-appropriate lessons and activities from original creation or existing resources/curriculum. Resources from our public lessons are pre-aligned with CA preschool foundation DRDP as well as CCSS.
Our Lesson Library is designed not only to provide public lessons that are easily searchable by age group, domain, and theme, but also to help agencies easily create their agency-wide lessons, and powers teachers to create new lessons based on lesson resources, store their lessons, and easily search for them.
TO CREATE A NEW LESSON:
1. To create a new lesson manually, go to 'My Lesson' under Lesson Library in Reflective Lesson Planning and click the “Add New” button in the upper-right corner of this page.
2. Complete required information (such as Lesson name, age group, Theme/topic, framework, measures, objectives, materials, etc.) and add a picture for the lesson.
3. Fill out the Implementation Step/Guides for the selected age group (add steps/guides specific for each of the age groups if multiple groups were selected)
4. You can also upload some images or videos related to this lesson.
5. You can add family resources (books, video books, attachments) and share them with parents.
- Search the book tile and select the book that you want to add.
- Then, search the video book of the same title and add a video as needed.
- You can also add up to 4 attachments.
6. You'll have the option to Save as Draft if it's not yet ready or complete, Preview the lesson and see what it would look like after it is published, or you can Save it to publish once you're finished.
For further questions, you may contact our support team @ 760-576-4822 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.