The Parent Progress Report is a summary report for parent conferences that includes Child Progress over time. It includes graphics and descriptors to show the child’s rating and additional descriptive information about the child’s progress.
This report is just one of the few reports that you can find in our new DRDP Data Module that replaced our old ARM module. This report was formally known as the Child Report or Domain Score Report.
Note: This report (and all the other reports) will be available 24 hours after the student/s assessment is locked.
Here's where to find and download the Parent Progress Report:
1. Log in to your account on Learning Genie's web portal (web.learning-genie.com)
2. Go to Data Hub, and then DRDP Report.
3. Select Parent Progress Report.
4. Go to Action Plan and fill out the information needed and hit Save to complete the report.
5. Once your report is complete, click on the PDF button to download the report.
For further questions, you may contact our support team @ 760-576-4822 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.