Note: If you are unable to edit a child's rating period or agency rating period group, please contact the Agency Owner of the account for access. [Agency Owners will follow these steps to grant access: Admin Settings > Manage Staff > Add Rating Period]
To individualize a rating period for a child you will first need to make sure you have rating period access. If you are an agency or site administrator on Learning Genie and you do not have rating period access, please reach out to the agency owner to grant you access! Once you have done so, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Learning Genie web portal. (web.learning-genie.com)
2. Click your name in the top-right corner, then click "Admin Setting".
3. Click "Manage Children" on the left-hand side and locate the child you wish to transfer.
4. Locate the child you wish to individualize, hover over their first name, and click the edit pencil() icon.
5. On the "Basic Information" page, scroll down to the "Child's Rating Period" section and click the edit pencil.
6. Adjust the dates as needed, then click "Save" and "Submit" to finalize changes!
For additional guidance, please refer to our detailed step-by-step guide and video tutorial linked below!